• Wear a jacket – Whether it is a business meeting, casual day out or a formal dinner, you can pair your jeans with a chic and understated jacket for your meetings or throw a nice studded jacket over a plain coloured tank top and your are all set to rock the party.
• Denim shirts – These days denim on denim is so much in vogue. You can look effortlessly stylish by wearing a denim shirt over your jeans and voila you are ready to make heads turn. With a button down shirt, you leave the last 2-3 buttons open and tie a knot to make it a crop top. This will add a touch of glam to your entire outfit.
• Statement shoes – Good shoes can make or break any outfit. Wear stylish eye-catching colourful shoes with your preferred jeans during hot sunny days or look like a diva by wearing high boots with skinny jeans or jeggings during winter days. It will not only keep you warm but will also uplift your look elegantly.
• Layering – You can wear a crop top or a tank top with an unbuttoned shirt or a loose top over a spaghetti top and team it up with ponchos, wrap arounds or loose sweaters and cardigans to make your casual dressing a bit formal.
• Wear chunky jewellery – Adding a dose of bling to go along with your jeans and top will make you look attractive. Wearing layers of neckpieces, statement earrings or trendy headgears will make your boring outfit come alive. It will surely make you look elegant and classy.
You can style your jeans in myriad ways to make your own style statement because owning a classic pair of jeans never goes out of style. You can do women jeans online shopping at Monte Carlo and choose from their latest and trendiest jeans on offer.