Printed shirts add an edge to the regular men’s shirts collection in your wardrobe. They can either be nailed or dodged; there are no in-betweens. When you don a printed shirt, you will either look dapper or dud. So what differentiates between the two looks? The answer lies in your own individuality and a bit of style check. Individuality is the personal touch that you add to your clothes but we can help you with a few style tips to ace the printed shirts look:
- Don’t go for flamboyance! Muted colours give a more sophisticated feel.
- You can mix and match your favourite print with casual trousers but if you want to keep it simple for daily wear, go tonal. This will help you blend in as far as colours are concerned.
- Opt for classic and refined look with nudes or beiges and printed shirts.
- The ultra-casual, vacation look shouts white tee layered under the printed shirt with rolled up sleeves.
- If street wear is more your style then try toning down the look a bit by going jewellery-less or sans shades unless the gangster look appeals to you.
Now that you know how to ace a look with printed shirts, here’s a tip on what not to do. Never leave your printed shirt outside your pants, hanging loose. As a rule, always tuck them in.
Anyone at any age can wear a printed shirt with élan. If you’re looking for some cool prints then check out www.montecarlo.in for their fresh arrivals of Spring Summer 2016 Collection. Monte Carlo has a flattering array of men’s printed shirts online designed just for you. What’s more you can even roll up the sleeves as the prints are not too loud or in-your-face and the sleeves are pin-striped.
Printed shirts for men are a bold fashion choice so wear one with panache and complement it with your in-built confidence.